We are pleased to launch our schedule of activity to take place over the Autumn and Winter months.
The feedback from NIPSCF members from post-webinar questionnaires and our Wellbeing Survey earlier this year has been invaluable in shaping this programme.
- A guide to creating social media videos from the Department of Justice’s Social Media Editor, Sinead Neill
- The second in our series of sessions from the UK Government’s Digital Service to help communicators navigate the recent accessibility guidelines for digital content.
- Vicki Caddy from Age NI will talk through how to reach the Baby Boomer generation in the digital age.
- Ever wondered why your Instagram posts aren’t quite hitting the numbers you’d like? Keen to learn what you can do to game the system? Samantha Shepherd from the UK Research & Innovation will tell you all she knows about algorithms.
- Grab your scarf and gloves as our virtual networking takes to the paths of Stormont Estate for our very first Walk & Talk event in collaboration with CIPR & PRCA.
We hope you find these sessions constructive and inspiring. If you have any feedback or suggestions for future sessions, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details and to book one of our limited places, please go to our events page here.